Apply to a Specific Job or Submit Your Resume
Submit Resume Here if no position to apply to
WANTED: EXPERIENCED MARKETING PROFESSIONALS
We know our clients and we know what qualities matter most to them. Below are the areas that we focus on when reviewing your candidacy:
Experience and Skill
- Mid, Senior, Executive and C-level (CMO) - The minimum is 5 years of experience in marketing.
- Marketing Specialization - We look for marketing professionals who have honed their skills over time in a specific area of marketing or digital marketing such as online marketing, demand gen, search marketing, CRM marketing, shopper marketing, marketing
automationm, marketing analytics, omnichannel marketing, etc.
- Degree -
A BAin Marketing or similar field is strongly preferred. We do have some clients who are open to experience over degree, but about 80% of our clients require a Bachelor's to be considered.
- MBA - HUGE bonus points if you have an MBA.
- Training and Certifications - We look for marketing professionals who continuously want grow by attending conferences, taking online marketing courses and completing marketing certifications to improve their craft and show employers they are staying current in marketing trends.
- Career Stability - We want to see that you've been able to accomplish projects and succeed in your role prior to moving to your next employer.
- Reputation/References - Have you created a career path full of accolades and recommendations? This is a very important quality to us and our clients.
- Emotional IQ - We look for professionals who have developed their technical skill and soft skills. How well do you interact with your peers, your manager, your direct reports?
- Leadership Qualities - For our senior-to-executive roles, we look for marketers who have admirable leadership qualities; those who can command without demand, lead by example and with humility and personal ownership for their contribution to team cohesiveness.
- Influencing Skills - For our senior-to-executive roles, we look for marketers who can influence and gain buy-in from their team, other
departmentsand upper management.
Area Brand Manager (Associate Brand Manager) | Houston, TX (Marketing Agency)
Our award-winning agency client in Houston, TX is looking for an Area Brand Manager (Associate Brand Manager) to work with one of their major account; one of the largest manufacturing brands in the US with independent dealers nationwide. The Area Brand Manager will work with the independent dealers in their assigned area or region to expand market share and increase sales with strategic local and regional advertising and marketing programs.
The Area Brand Manager will work closely and travel with the agency client’s Market Manager to build positive relationships with each independent dealer (20% travel) and help the dealers maximize the respective advertising budgets through strategy, planning and implementing statewide regional marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Initiate daily communication with your area independent dealers, overseeing creative, advertising, branding and marketing communications needs
- Develop creative briefs with the dealers and work with the agency’s creative team from concept to implementation
- Work with the agency’s client point-of-contact as well as the agency’s creative team
- Become a subject matter expert in each dealer’s market and learn their specific marketing and advertising needs
- Create market-relevant campaigns that coincide with each dealer’s particular sales goals and revenue objectives
- Regularly visit each dealer in your area (approximately 25-35 dealers)
- Attend area marketing meetings initiated by the client Market Manager
- Recommend agency-approved area ad campaigns, market-specific promotions and marketing strategy concepts to each dealer
- Help dealers to maximize their marketing dollars spent and increase ROI
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- 3+ years of experience working for an advertising or marketing agency
- 8+ total years of working experience
- Marketing and branding experience supporting a large client with multiple locations and dealers
- Experience working with dealer networks a huge plus
- Fully paid medical and dental, PTO, time off for overtime, profit sharing, 401K, pension
Note: For confidentiality reasons, we cannot disclose the full details of this position or the client name. If you meet the requirements outlined above, we will contact you for a phone interview. We will provide full disclosure to all candidates who qualify before presenting you to our client.
Digital Marketing Manager | Houston, TX
Our client, a Real Estate Investment Company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day marketing programs, specializing in digital marketing in a B2B and B2C environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience, operate with an analytical mindset, write compelling copy and assist with minimal graphic design as needed.
The role will consist of 15% Public Relations, 25% Writing, and 60% Digital Marketing. In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, deploying and analyzing all digital marketing programs for lead nurturing, customer retention and ad hoc programs. The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Create and optimize successful email marketing campaigns adhering to strict deadlines.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan that can be tracked and measured to ensure successful results.
- Utilize Constant Contact to manipulate data segments to design and execute email marketing campaigns, increasing the efficiency of the overall campaign processes.
- Build internal relationships, becoming well-embedded within the business operations to gain knowledge of relevant trends and ideas.
- Work closely with others in the marketing team to ensure all campaigns and programs are cohesive.
- Write clear, engaging and persuasive copy for landing pages, emails, press releases, social media channels and adversiting.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest online trends and public shifts in the media relevant or indirectly related to the real estate industry.
- Maintain brand consistency across all campaigns.
- Create and maintain landing pages that correlate to marketing automation campaigns.
- Consistently a/b tests campaigns with the ability to make recommendations for future improvements.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
- Conduct analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- PR/Communications Degree preferred with 3-5 years' professional experience in Digital Marketing.
- Interest or experience in the real estate industry.
- Strong grasp of current digital, mobile and social media marketing technologies to optimize lead generation:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- PPC Campaigns
- Exceptional and creative written and oral communication skills; experience with marketing/advertising copywriting specifically.
- Must be confident working with all levels of management, and understand the demands and responsibilities of those roles.
- Aptitude in effectively working with external clients and internal client teams.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Experience with MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- Experience managing email programs for ecommerce or lead generation organization.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Strong communicator -- able to identify and clearly communicate marketing strategy as well as consumer-facing concepts/ value propositions.
- Solution-oriented mindset -- creative use of technology and alternative approaches.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables.
- Cool under pressure, able to manage many details and priorities.
- Ability to work both independently (steer yourself) and as a team member.
- Experience creating/ working with HTML, Wordpress, social mediums, and landing page creation.
- AI or Photoshop design skills.
Director of Client Service & Operations- Agency | Houston, TX
Our growing agency client is looking to hire a Director of Client Services & Operations to join their team. The Director of Client Services & Operations will be responsible for establishing strategic lines for prospects and current clients. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and proposal skills, and the ability to create operational strategies which promote growth within the agency. The Director of Client Services & Operations will report to the Managing Director and the CMO.
- Responsible for establishing the strategic vision for new and current clients
- Oversee the development and strategy of the agency’s vision and mission within the Houston market
- Leadership and coordination of new proposal generation, along team directors and production
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of client proposals
- Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables
- Defining project scope, estimate and writing proposals, works with producer in the creation of project specifications and time plans
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
- Manage and establish a collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business, up-selling and cross-selling
- Identify opportunities across industry sectors and media that align with the agency’s ongoing strategy
- Maintain and develop prospective client and key strategic partners network
- Lead and manage new business presentations as assigned
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
- Training and developing staff (direct reports), and influencing cross-functional internal partners to create and execute effective research, analysis, and strategy
- Member of the committee of Directors in the local branch
- MBA or Masters in Business or Marketing, commensurate 10 years of related experience in online marketing experience in building agency client portfolios.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience brand/marketing/communications strategy experience in integrated, brand and digital communications
- Experience navigating large and complex organizations, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders and successfully managing relationship building dynamics and processes
- Expert knowledge of all functional agency departments, capabilities and service areas (paid media, organic media and marketing technology)
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them
- Flexibility with schedule to meet client commitments, traveling as required to pursue business development
- Data driven, strategic proposals must elaborate on target definition, building customer personas, etc.
- Bilingual (Spanish), English as native language
- Deep understanding of Digital Planning: comScore or similar
- Digital Marketing: DSPs, DoubleClick environment, Media Buying
- Proficient in Power Point and Excel
Inside Sales Manager - B2B | Houston, TX
Inside Sales Manager
Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to manage their Inside Sales team and Inside Sales Support team. This is considered a high mid to senior level role. Salary is a high base plus an annual bonus based on the performance of the Inside Sales team.
The Inside Sales Manager will manage, mentor, motivate and hold accountable a team of 5 Inside Sales Reps and will be responsible for the development and successful execution of inside sales strategies and the achievement of business financial targets. The Inside Sales Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
We’re looking for a highly skilled Inside Sales Manager with experience reshaping teams and improving inside sales programs to achieve new and higher goals not yet met. The Inside Sales Manager must be able to identify what motivates each team member and work with them to ignite an inner purpose and determination to want reach individual activity and sales goals.
- Evaluate and assess the current inside sales processes and develop a plan to improve them
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Build and execute sales plans to achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and ultimately annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to strategize and generate ideas about new support activities and ultimate improve customer satisfaction
- Build an environment of open-communication; lead by example
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure consistent customer satisfaction and increase sales
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Build relationships with key account/outside sales representatives to maintain/grow account revenue
- Mentor over achievers and hold accountable under-performers; create PIPs when needed (Performance Improvement Plans)
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate them to reach daily and monthly goals
- Develop sales action plans for each inside sales rep
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Initiate regular feedback, coaching and mentoring
- Perform a skill evaluation of each employee present to management
- Develop Sales Activity Reports, Opportunity Pipeline Reports, etc.
- Determine the metrics that the team will be accountable for
- Conduct monthly performance reviews for each member of the team
- Develop a comprehensive orientation/onboarding program for new incoming Inside Sales Reps to maximize the time it takes to ramp up a new employee
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform successfully
- Create sales incentives to motivate the team and create healthy environment for positive competition
- Manage a team of 2 to 3 Insides Sales Support reps to ensure product orders are fulfilled accurately and on time, invoices are processed on time, contracts are up to date, etc.
- Evaluate current sales administration process and implement improvements
- Respond to complaints from customers and work to develop positive solutions
- Maintain current knowledge of sales leadership processes and customers’ buying trends to increase pipeline growth
- Ensure sales pipeline remains full of qualified leads and prospects
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to research, evaluate and propose a CRM tool
- Report on sales metrics, opportunities and threats to senior management; make recommendations on program adjustments where needed
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Track changes or trends in activity and opportunities to identify plateaus or areas for additional growth
- Bachelor’s degree or related professional qualification (case by case basis)
- 5+ years managing an Inside Sales team within a highly complex technical B2B industry such as manufacturing B2B software or O&G
- 10+ total years of experience in progressive roles of responsibility in or around the field of sales or customer support/service
- Strong customer support/customer centric approach
- Experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to track activity, metrics and generate reports
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience turning around underperforming teams or pushing successful teams to their absolute best
- Experience and/or the confidence and knowledge on how to reshape and improve an inside sales program
- Strong leadership and management skills; able to build rapport through respect and trust
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Skills evaluation experience
- Ability to motivate a team to meet and even exceed sales and activity goals
Media Buyer (Programmatic) | Houston, TX (Digital Marketing Agency)
Our client, a full-service digital advertising agency is looking for a Media Buyer to join their Houston team. Based in Madrid, Spain, the agency is made up of over 150 marketing professionals across five offices worldwide. The Media Buyer role will be part of the Paid Media department, working in both branding and performance activities in the following media: Display, Video, and Mobile.
- 2-5 years in direct media buying though programmatic platforms such as Doubleclick, Mediamath, Appnexus or TradeDesk; in additona platforms for video such as Tubemogul and Adelphic.
- Knowledge in the local Programmatic ecosystem for the local market.
- 2-5 years’ experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Familiar with Ad Serving: upload creatives, tag creation, and platform data interpretation to obtain campaign insights and optimization opportunities.
- Language: Native English or Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Data driven with the ability to view and interpret large data sets in order to make decisions and improve campaign results.
Media Manager (Paid Search) | Houston, TX (Digital Marketing Agency)
Our client is hiring a Media Manager to join their Houston team! The ideal candidate has a good understanding across all digital media channels (Search, Programmatic and Social). If you love keeping up with new features and trends and enjoy managing a team, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Develop paid media strategies
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns in Search, Programmatic and Social
- Testing of any solution focused on improving the results of the campaigns
- Manage a group of 3-5 people, in charge of the optimization of the campaigns
- Oversee analysis and reporting of paid media campaigns
- Participation in meetings, news business, and agency development
- 4-6 years of relevant digital paid media experience, including deep expertise in Paid search
- Deep Understanding of analytics and ad-serving/measurement tools
- Previous experience working with search bidding tools like Doubleclick Search, Marin or Kenshoo.
- Experience on paid social campaigns focus on direct response
- Knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem (DSPs, data providers, inventory vendors…) and 2-03 years’ of experience working with DSPs
- Previous experience managing a group of 2 or more people
- Ability to effectively communicate through any medium (written, verbal) in English and Spanish